Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My First Drunk Post. Yes.

I'm drunk.  Yes, I am making my blogging comeback while drunk.

I moved to NY, finally.

However, my roommate is ruining this experience for me.  Therefore, my daughter is in bed and I am drinking an entire bottle of wine to myself.

A+B= C (AKA DRUNK HEATHER).

He is a big whiny baby.  No, no, no.  I am being gentle.  Who cares, he doesn't read this shit anyway.  He is a high maintenance little bitch.  There, I said it.  Every time I do something, all I hear is waaaaaah, waaaaaah, WAAAAAAAH!

I feel like I'm raising two babies.  I just want a man who is a grown up.  With a grown up job.  With grown up goals.  Who doesn't get freaked out by me being a mother.  Who doesn't fucking bitch all the damn time.  Is that too much to ask for?

Yup, drunk Heather rant.  So sorry for this pathetic attempt of a blog return.

no, no, no!

This isn't pathetic, it is beautiful!  UGH!

You ever feel like you're meant to have something/someone/to be somewhere but fate is holding it back until it thinks you're being less bratty and deserve it?  Yup, me too.  I'm not religious, but there is definitely some higher force being stingy with my happiness.  I mean, where's Eric when I need him?

Oops.  Drunk Heather just confessed she is still in love with Eric even after a break-up, 8 months and a rehab stint.  Oh well, cats out the bag now!

Cheers to my first drunk post.

Brava, Bitches!

 
Oh, here's a new photo of Ev and I.  



No comments:

Post a Comment