Wednesday, August 22, 2012
A little bit of life has happened to me.
So since my last post...a zillion years ago, I have moved out my parents house and had a baby. Whoa, am I hearing myself right?! I still feel like it's all a bizarre dream, like the one I had awhile back when I was driving a tye-dye school bus and put dog food in it instead of gas. No, this isn't a dream though. She is a cool kid and I love her to pieces. The only time I question my feelings for her is when she decides to shit in her bath tub and I have to 'fish' it out with a soaking wet baby in one hand and a baby wipe in the other.
Today is my third day back to school, on top of working two jobs while being a mother and trying to be a socially acceptable girlfriend. I must admit though, 'sexytime' has been at an all time low because I am usually too tired to try, or at school, work, or the other work. Or simply because when the opportunity is there to take it, the baby cries and interrupts. Needless to say my life is currently chaotic and I am in need of a nap, more money, more quality time with my nugget and definitely MORE SEX.
I'm sure every new mom can concur with what I am saying so this sounds like nothing new, but it is all foreign to me. What is also foreign to me is the idea of a social life. Last Sunday my boyfriend and I had dinner with my only college friend Michael who was in town from school between semesters. We brought the baby because Michael loves her to death and made her a Tupac onesie during a very lonesome summer semester. We had a nice evening out and baby slept almost the whole time. Of course when she woke up she threw up all over me. Definitely had major regrets with the black shirt I wore. Basically you can see where I am going with this. The baby is an adjustment, but I absolutely feel blessed. But now that she is here, I will be blogging more that way I can vent properly and not have a huge meltdown later down the road like I am praying to avoid.
So here's to the upcoming posts I shall write! Who knows, maybe this will turn into something fantastic :)
Oh, this is my child. Everly Michael-Harper Tedrow, my pride and joy.
Also, also- I entered Everly nugget in the Gerber baby photo contest so we can hopefully win her some college money...VOTE FOR MY CHUBBY BUBBY!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment