I'm having wedding fever right now and I don't know how to stop it. Ever since my daughter was born all I want to do is get married! And to make this worse, my best friend just got married and ever since it has felt like she ripped a band aid off without counting! I still have 3 semesters left until I have my bachelors, and my boyfriend and I have already discussed waiting until I graduated first. I don't understand why all of a sudden getting married is such a big deal! Maybe Jason and I should focus on getting a pet for Everly or something...
I also can't stop worrying about where we're going to live after graduation. I will have a media based degree, which means we will have to move...
BUT JASON THINKS HE'S A FARMER! He wants to stay far away from a city and all I want to do is move closer to one. If I'm not close to a Starbucks or a decent shoe store, I will have a panic attack.
That is all my thoughts for the moment.
Sorry for the fail of a blog today.
No comments:
Post a Comment