Thursday, August 29, 2013

336-60= 276.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.

Jason had the nerve to tell me that we have Everly the same amount of time.

Honey, please.

Let's play a game, better yet let's just do some math here.  In a two week period, there are 336 hours.  Jason has her three evenings for four hours a night, and one weekend which is about 48 hours.  Total that up and you'll get 60 hours.  So 336-60= 276.  He does not have Everly for 276 hours.  When I explained this simple math to him, he had the audacity to say that I send Everly to daycare so I don't even have her that much.  ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!  One, I only send her to daycare three days a week and those are only half days.  Two, I'm the one getting up during the night with her, getting her up in the morning, and putting her to bed at night.  Three, I have two jobs and five classes this semester.  He works at a temp.  Whaaat?

I. AM. LIVID.

Monday is Labor Day and Jason is off work.  I asked Jason if he could keep her an extra night since it's his weekend anyway and I need some quiet homework time.  Psh, I should've asked a monkey to cook my lasagna.  I would've had a better chance with that one.

Am I nuts for being this angry?

Sorry for the venting but I absolutely had to!

No comments:

Post a Comment