I'm feeling like utter crap today. Everly has given Eric and I her current head cold so we are all congested and runny when it is 80+ degrees outside this week. Not to mention we are all getting back in school mode and scheduling has been hard to adjust to.
Second reason for my crumby feeling; grad school.
Why does the field I wanna pursue so damn expensive?! I literally can't imagine doing anything else with my life and know that if I put everything I have into pursuing this career that I will eventually make it...but the process is kinda sticky. Not to mention I have to put Everly and her needs first before anything else. So where am I to go and what am I to do?
I have two places that I would like to apply to. Ohio University and American University. Both are expensive. Both are not near Toledo where all my family is. Both are a terrifying decision. Both are a huge leap of faith. What do I do?
I am certainly raising my chances of getting a good job with a higher degree, but I am risking a lot.
Can't anyone give advice where it is needed?
No comments:
Post a Comment