Today I am blogging from inside the courthouse in downtown Toledo. I was hired last week as a freelance PA for a production company in New York to retrieve data from the Father Robinson case, which is a famous murder here in Toledo. I am scanning all the crime scene photos and court documents so the company can use the information to start a new crime show. I definitely feel like a big girl right now.
I'm also getting paid big bucks. So that's a good thing as well. Nothing beats having a huge file of a dead nun on your computer! Phew!
I better enjoy the big bucks now though, after this job is done, I'm screwed.
We'll address the job front thing later though...
So I talked to Eric last night for about an hour. It was good to hear from him. Though his voice sounded a little sad. Even though he likes where he's at and what he's doing, I think he's lonely. All of this major support systems are here in Ohio, so that crutch being gone isn't all that great for him. For the first time since he left though, our conversation was actually full of laughter. We joked like we used to "back in the day" which felt so good. I'm hopeful of a better relationship with him, regardless of dating or not.
I wish I had something better to write about today. All I know is that what I am writing feels good and I know I'm benefiting from this.
So, again, sorry for this fail of a post to my readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment