So things have been hectic and rough. I live in a small walk-in closet with a few rubbermaid containers of clothes and a pile of blankets on the floor. Yes, I am sleeping on the floor. My ribs ache.
I am finally telling people about my embarrassing break-up. It's been way over a month and I am just now able to open my mouth. I don't know what is more embarrassing, the fact that I got dumped and abandoned in Toledo, or the fact that I haven't told anyone for over a month.
I'm also doing the whole I-should-probably-start-looking-for-a-job-thing. I am starting grad school in September, but I absolutely need a decent job while finishing school. By decent I mean one that'll continue to let me feed my kid.
Truth is, I'm really scared to find a new place to live here in Toledo, then find out I have a potential job offer in a new city or town and be stuck in a lease. I gotta find somewhere that'll let me live there month to month. Challenge accepted, but I'm kicking and screaming the whole time.
In other news, more joyful news, Everly will be two on Friday. Holy Moly where did time go??...
I am taking off work on Friday, taking her to the zoo and getting' down with the penguins! On Sunday we are having a big birthday extravaganza, and I will eat way too much cake. Awesome.
The cake will compliment all the god awful lemon Oreos I have been eating every morning for breakfast. Every. Morning.
So, there's my life at the moment. Boring and full of artificial sweetener.
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment