Of course you can all imagine how I felt the moment they told me- numb. Broken. Belittled. Worthless.
Below is a quick sketch of her new cubic zirconium.
Isn't it Gorg?!
Then I started to think about the life they are setting up for themselves. With two brand new Chargers to pay off, jewelry they can't afford, and the lifestyle they are trying to fake, ahem I mean LIVE, this is how the ceremony will turn out.
And this is the kind of house they will grow old in...
and no, she is not pregnant. The size however is intended to look the way it is drawn.
After an ugly cry and a shoulder to lean on, I realized something; I am lucky. I am lucky because I am in a new and healthy relationship with someone who is truly amazing.
And one day when I am least expecting of it, and the time is right and not rushed, Eric will ask me to be his and I will have the honor and pleasure of telling him yes :)
and it will be beautiful and mean more than words could possibly convince me to write on this blog. (and it will be prettier and bigger than Caitlyn's ring!!)
...Sorry, I couldn't resist haha!
Then afterwards we will use our degrees and with our awesome jobs buy a big house where we will raise our family.
When the day comes when I finally accomplish all my dreams because of my hard work, I will be sure to "thank" Jason in my speech...
I might have to feel this hurt along the way, and trust me I definitely will, but one day I know that things will work out for the better.
And so it begins...time to move forward and never look back.









No comments:
Post a Comment