Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lawyer Up, Bitch!

Well that oh so creative and optimistic blog I previously wrote was for nothing.

Found out shortly after that Jason used a credit card that I co-signed for awhile back so he could buy MY ring was used to buy HER ring.

WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

So now I am the not so proud co signer of an engagement ring for the woman who replaced me.

I basically want to cry, and I feel like a fool.  What is my worth as a person to him?  Apparently not a whole lot.  When I confronted him about it he said he didn't care about how it hurt me and said it's not his problem.

Whelp, it's going to be his problem really soon here because I am filing for full custody this week with my lawyer.  And child support.  And back child support.  And I'm ratting him out that he cheated on his taxes this past year.  And then afterwards I'm going to say to him, "I don't care about how it hurts YOU and it's not MY problem."

I'm sure his reaction is going to be worse than mine.

I figure it this way- if you want to start playing this game then I'll be damn sure to finish it.

*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment